CM Punk animated sig and avatar

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
cmpunkanimationdo9.gif

heartbeatavoy2.gif

I used a pre-made background for the sig, though most of it is covered by the Wrestlemania set.

The avatar was made completely out of the images from CM Punks shirt on WWEshop.com I actually made that animation, whereas the animation in the sig was made by someone else added in. I cut the psd of Punk and of the briefcase myself.

Wrestling Station

ok, it looks kinda messed up.
check out for the flaws:
1- Text needs to be much more clearer, the choice, orientation of the text is wrong imo.
2- you could have been more creative if you actually added more brushing to it.
3- The colors are ok, but i think you need some diminsions in it.

the concept is ok, but i think you went to a basic looking sig rather than artistic looking sig.

As i know that you are not interested in gfxing, but i advice you to practice on the blending more, and i know that you have some good ideas in your mind, so use that to come up with something new in your work.

I still prefered the one i made you :shifty: everytime you post and that sig pop up, was kickass ;) lol.

def. not your best work there, ive seen better stuff from you before.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
ok, it looks kinda messed up.
check out for the flaws:
1- Text needs to be much more clearer, the choice, orientation of the text is wrong imo.
2- you could have been more creative if you actually added more brushing to it.
3- The colors are ok, but i think you need some diminsions in it.

the concept is ok, but i think you went to a basic looking sig rather than artistic looking sig.

As i know that you are not interested in gfxing, but i advice you to practice on the blending more, and i know that you have some good ideas in your mind, so use that to come up with something new in your work.

I still prefered the one i made you :shifty: everytime you post and that sig pop up, was kickass ;) lol.

def. not your best work there, ive seen better stuff from you before.

Yeah, i took out the one you made because of all the controversy of that one guy stealing sig's and I just don't want to take ANY chances. I'm not saying I don't trust you, just that no one can even begin to accuse since I made it from scratch.

Also, what would be some good ideas for blending?

EDIT: Oh shit! I just noticed that the last time I edited the sig, I moved the briefcase to a spot where I had cut his arm off. Lemme just fix that.

EDIT AGAIN: I decided that the gif didn't really go with the theme, so I edited that and straightened some stuff out.

cmpunksigqj9.jpg

Wrestling Station

^if you dont trust that i made it, i can take screen shots of it. i still have the psd though, and yes, i made it from scratch. Dont you think that i was screwed from my moderation?
anyway..

-You changed the color or intensity of text, is better but still i think you need to change the way you placed the text. concaved shape i think is not good. Try flatten it and try add a gradient (fainted). Also remove the glow around it, try add a thin border instead.

-Try blend it more as i said, well, use the eraser tool and the layer style options, by duplicating the layer of "punk" and making one of the layers with lower opacity/ or soft light as an example, depending on the layer and the bkg.

-yes its better that you've removed the animated gif.
-i noticed that you always make your border have some bkg "interferance".. its a nice concept, but i think you can try something else. Why not try a border that is actually custom of several brushes? thats an idea.

C4

The scratchy border just doesn't go with the signature. Also the sig would have looked a lot better if it would have been smaller; around 400*200 pixels or 500*200 pixels. That's just too big and wide which leaves a lot of empty space and spoils the look somehow.

Next, the text is unclear "Money in the Bank" and "Chuck" at the bottom. I'm not really sure what you tried to do over there but you didn't use the appropriate font. Also since it's :Money in the bank: the .gif should have been of CM Punk in the Ladder Match or something like that related to the MITB.

The background is blurry, you duplicated it three times and moved it to the bottom, why? Don't use pre-made images and don't use the Free Transform tool unless you're using Creative suite 3 of Photoshop which doesn't fuck the resolution. Try adding sparkling brushes or something like that. In the end, the left could have used a little more opacity to give a better look. Nonetheless it's a good effort but not just perfect, 6.5/10 :sad_1:

Fenix0505

Reaction score
needs a bit of work... the CM Punk picture shows too much and the main graphic is not right..the red does not work.. and the avitar ... i give ya an 5/10

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
^if you dont trust that i made it, i can take screen shots of it. i still have the psd though, and yes, i made it from scratch. Dont you think that i was screwed from my moderation?
anyway..

As I said, I'm not saying that I don't trust you, it's just that if I make my own stuff, no one can accuse anybody of anything no matter what. I usually like to make my own anyways (so I can improve), I just didn't have the time to a couple weeks ago.

And to everyone else, just a note, the text I used, I was trying to duplicate the CM PUNK logo from his new shirt.

PeepShow

That avatar is seriously badass.

As for the sig, it's decent. The concept is good, but there's just some things that I really don't like. The boarder looks kinda scratchy. IDK if you meant for it to be that way or whatnot, but doesnt really look good imo. The text could stand out just a bit more, as could the main PSD, if blended better. Just some very small things to work on. Good concept though, and nice work.

C4

Is it CM Punk's new t-shirt that you used? How did you get the heart pumping inside the ribs if it was his t-shirt?

And one more thing, Wrestling Station made this or you? :confused: