CM Punk Angle at Live Event & Tag-Team News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- WWE did an angle at Friday night’s RAW live event in Jacksonville, Florida where WWE Champion CM Punk had Justin Roberts change his ring introduction before his match against Daniel Bryan. Punk interrupted Roberts’ introductions and whispered something in his ear. Roberts then announced Punk as “now residing in Jacksonville, Florida.”

- There’s a rumor that WWE may be bringing a tag team from developmental up to the main roster soon. Within WWE, there is still some interest in revamping the tag team division.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/cm-punk-angle-at-wwe-event-backstage-news-on-wwes-tag-division-the-rock-hunico#ixzz22hHEoiEP

Please be Ascention.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cheap pop for Punk I guess.

The tag team is probably the Ascention, yeah.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Give me Ascension or Jake Carter and Corey Graves and I'll be happy. Two great teams down there.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I wish i could be excited but you know with vince he will just lose interest in them after a while :/