CM Punk acting pissy again.....More NEWZ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
A few months ago, former WWE Superstar CM Punk and WWE Diva AJ Lee tied the knot in a ceremony that was about as private as can be. Well for the first time, a picture has surfaced from the day of the affair, and you can view it here.

Punk, however, isn’t happy about it.

Shortly after the photo hit social media Sunday night, the former WWE Superstar angrily went on his Twitter account to let fans know that he would block anyone who re-tweeted a certain picture (the tweet was quickly deleted).

“Tweet that pic and I block you. Simple. And I block you because I can’t punch you in your disrespectful fucking face. Pigs,” wrote Punk.

The couple got married on June 13, 2014, according to a claim that originated that day on Reddit.com and was described by PWInsider.com as a small, private affair.

Rumors of their nuptials originated on social media three days prior when a Twitter user going by the name Courtney Santos said she had processed Punk and Lee’s marriage license. Reddit user MetsFan4Ever, a verified WWE insider who has leaked multiple WWE scripts and broke news of JTG’s release from the company, broke news of the marriage.

“CM Punk who was engaged to AJ Lee were officially married this afternoon,” he wrote. “Punk and AJ loved the idea of having their wedding on Friday the 13th.”

The newly weds spent their honeymoon in Hawaii and were photographed jogging together by paparazzi on June 23, 2014.

The couple currently resides in Punk’s hometown of Chicago, Illinois.

You can check out the photo below:

cm-punk-wedding.jpg

OMGZ I wants my privacy, so I'll bring attention to it. 8D

Homeboi must not proud of the wifeski, or just hates a picture that makes them look souless, couldn't spring for a decent camera or actual photographer?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Read the article I assumed it was from the wedding night then I see that photo?

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
I don't care about this, just came in this thread so I can get the pic to tweet him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
CM Punk’s lawyers recently sent a 22-page letter to WWE over royalties and their use of his likeness, mainly him being featured in the WWE 2K15 video game.

This isn’t confirmed but WWE may have stopped sending Punk royalty checks over their claim that he breached his contract. Regarding the video game, the roster was put together before Punk quit the company.

Don't they own his likeness rights since he resigned in 2011 and don't have to honor his guarantee since he was the one to breach the contract?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Depends the acted like everything was Ok and never sent him legal papers then technically he's fulfilled the contract.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Jerry McDivitt and the legal team will either countersue or WWE just settles and let him fade into obscurity....OR they give him a gag order and make sure he can't do anything wrestling related and his podcasts/interviews can't tackle anything WWE.

Kind of like how Heyman can't talk about how he got fired from WCW.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The only thing I'd tweet his ass is where in the hell was the Mania match he should have had this year. He just continues to be a pissy bitch.