Clues to Vince's "Bastard" son

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
Area of origin: Wisconsin
Constantly referred to as: "Bastard son"
Other: Apparantly, things are "Looking Up"

Wrestlers who originate from Wisconsin: Mr. Kennedy (Green Bay), Hornswaggle (Oshkosh)
Previous references related to "Bastard": Mr. Kennedy - None, Hornswaggle - Little Bastard
Other: Apparantly, if things are looking up, then it was either going to be tall person, or a short person. Now that It's not Kennedy, it can only be one person..

HORRRRNNSSSS.....WAGGGGGGGLLLLLLEEEEE... ...

WAAGGGGGGLLLLLLEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

MikeRaw

Possibly Khali.I was convinced it was a tall guy until I thought about it...Things,as in human is looking up...
I think Rey lol jk

wwe_fanatic

Reaction score
What an anti-climax that would've been. If Hornswaggle is Vince's son then what's Finlay to Vince? rofl

PeepShow

Isnt Hornswaggle just a friend of Finlay? So wouldnt that make him just a friend? LOL

Reinvented

Reaction score
It could be Khali which would make sence because Vince did send Umaga at Rey soooo payback hmmmmm maybe and Vince on smackdown helps smackdown.....