Clay Guida, Tony Ferguson, TUF 13 Finale Results And Sergio Non In Studio On 106.7 Th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Live streaming video by Ustream

Remember, our time slot is Sundays 9 to 11 p.m. ET. First things first: have you seen the MMA Nation tab on BloodyElbow.com? It's got everything you could possibly need to connect with the show including this important info:

How to Listen

How to Interact

Today on "MMA Nation" we've got a ton of stuff to get to with two interviews plus a breakdown of The Ultimate Fighter Finale. But first: joining me for the entire program is a special guest co-host. He's the MMA lead writer/reporter at USA TODAY and a first-rate talent, Sergio Non. Sergio and I will discuss the fights last night, preview UFC 131 and discuss the Karyn Bryant-Rampage-Rogan situation.

We'll also talk to UFC lightweight Clay Guida. After his big win last night against Anthony Pettis, how does he feel hearing the news about Jim Miller being next for a title and more.

Last, but certainly not least, season 13 winner of Spike TV's 'The Ultimater Fighter' Anthony Ferguson will be on the show. We'll talk about his future, experience on the show, public perception and more.

We'll also take all of YOUR calls. It's toll free anywhere in North America, so don't be shy: 800-636-1067.

"MMA Nation" will air tonight 9:00 p.m. ET to 11:00 p.m. ET on 106.7 The Fan. To listen live over the Internet, go to The Fan's website and click "Listen Live".

Be sure to follow me on Twitter: @MMANation. Email here.

Talk to you then.