clash wrestling: new daily webisode series (1st w/ jannetty)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

indyfan8

Reaction score
Well, this is from their site, but this is several days old...but since its been like a week since ive been on my acct at IWForums, I'll throw up some of the new media from this new daily release thing clash is doing..

Source: clashwrestling.com

"Effective Wednesday January 13th, 2010 CLASH In A Flash will be repackaged and relaunched on our official Youtube channel.

In the past, CLASH In A Flash acted as recap of sorts, compiling event highlights and interviews into a 10 minute video. While a webshow of this type may be utilized again in the future, CLASH In A Flash will drastically change.

CLASH In A Flash will now truly be a "flash", as webisodes will run no longer than 60 seconds each. Every webisode will feature a moment in CLASH Wrestling history (match excerpts, highlight package, interview, backstage skit, etc.). Perhaps the best news coming out of this relaunch is that CLASH In A Flash will now be a DAILY web series!

Join us for the relaunch of CLASH In A Flash as we begin our new DAILY WEBISODE series tomorrow with a special look at Marty Jannetty's time in CLASH Wrestling! Be sure to check out our official Youtube channel tomorrow for the re-debut of CLASH In A Flash!

youtube.com/clashwrestling "

Well, tomorrow is actually like days later, but the first video is below w/ good ole' Party Marty Jannetty - - i love that guy lol

CLASH Wrestling: Marty Jannetty (Webisode 001)

[YT]N_GZVEMS1KY[/YT]​

---------

CLASH Wrestling: Wreckingball Struts (Webisode 002)

[YT]VkcBreQ0aI0[/YT]​

----------

CLASH Wrestling: The Friends vs. Team Chikara (Webisode 003)

[YT]e2qI82H6Nnk[/YT]​

wow, what a long post huh, but all readable/watchable in under 3 min lol