Claire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
:( Claire. Oh, Claire. I miss you so much. I'm tryin' Claire. god knows I'm tryin', :sniffle: but it's too damn hard without you. I'll get them bastards that took you.

The hell of it is, I don't know. I came home one night and she was gone. Hell, she used to sleep at my feet and lick my toes. Though, sometimes she'd forget about me and lick herself for hours. You try not getting involved with a partner who saves your life one minute and nudges at your crotch the next. When she was excited to see me she'd pee on my leg.

I don't know, maybe she just took off. I hadn't been paying enough attention to her. I realize how neglected she felt the night she shit in my shoes. But my gut tells me we were getting too close to someone. When she disappeared I had a feeling we were being followed.