Chuck Lidell

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Made for the battle
2cnxbua.jpg

Weebo

Reaction score
I don't like it, I hate ht ebg and the effect on the pics are horrid 2/10 for effort

MTG

Reaction score
Horrible! Text sucks, the bg is horrible never use taht effect again and the main pic is horribly cut doesnt fit together at all.

PiZZA

i dont really like it..it just looks bad im not sure...um i no one thing i dont like the text... 6/10

Wrestling Station

it doesnt look uniform at all, the effects (filters) you used ruined it.

as all said, it looks bad.. try not to use too much filter effects when you are not so sure about what each filter applies its effects as to the bkg or to the psd.

Reaction score
I used the fliter that said it will make it cartoonish so I thought that a cartoon background with his moves and him and at the front him normaly will look good.

AnkleBreaker

Reaction score
Idk but i have this weird liking for the back of the poster...idk its like you shouldnt like it but i do, i think the main picture and the text ruined it for ya bro