Christy Hemme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
ChristyHemmesigcopy.jpg

i really like how this turned out... especially the background pic...\

what do u think?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I think you did a great job, there's nothing wrong with it imo. I'd give you a 10/10 and plus Christy Hemme is hot so that doesn't hurt things either :p

Famou$ 187

Tooo much red for my likeing.
Can barely see the text.
I dont like the effect you put were you can barely see the psds & what not.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Maybe just a little clearer....? But still pics are nice and text is good.

Reaction score
I think you did a great job, there's nothing wrong with it imo. I'd give you a 10/10 and plus Christy Hemme is hot so that doesn't hurt things either :p

looks great
the text goes good with the sig and all that
and its sexy
good job man
10/10

are you both fucking serious, this is one of the worst sigs i have ever seen, too red, blending is horrible, text is barely visible and where the hell is the focal point

John

ChristyHemmesigcopy.jpg

i really like how this turned out... especially the background pic...\

what do u think?

well, well. what can i say bad about this? and what can anybody say bad? mice psd's and what they hell. its sexy and shows alot. 10/10. hell i', even giving rep.

Wrestling Station

are you both fucking serious, this is one of the worst sigs i have ever seen, too red, blending is horrible, text is barely visible and where the hell is the focal point
second that.

also my advice for you to not make too many signatures in short period of time. Try giving yourself some more time to improve and have a clear mind to make graphics.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i havent made any sigs besides this one and the one jeff hardy sig in like a week and a half...

and idk how its one of the worst sigs uve ever seen. i have seen so many worse sigs... im not saying this one is amazing but its not that bad... its definitely not a 10 but whatever...

the dark knight

and her nippies are almost visible...its not even allowed. but meh, anyway osama and SAR, im letting you off this time. next time you post shit like this your post's getting deleted. proper feedback or dont post..

well, well. what can i say bad about this? and what can anybody say bad? mice psd's and what they hell. its sexy and shows alot. 10/10. hell i', even giving rep.
did you even read alhajri's post?

i cant believe you people are only rating this based on how hot christy is....i'd give real feedback and a real rate then joke and say "i give it 10/10 anyway cuz i like [whoever]" but you're just spamming here..