Christopher Daniels appears in ROH; gone from TNA?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Double J

Reaction score
oments ago at the ROH PPV in Charlotte, North Carolina, Kenny King was in a match with Davey Richards. After the match, Kenny King refused to shake hands despite cheers from the crowd. Richards was interviewed after the match and put over ROH before saying how awesome he is and how he's going to beat Austin Aries or whoever he has to.

With that being said TNA's Christopher Daniels appeared complete with a Marilyn Manson
entrance theme. Daniels then cut a promo and said he had a problem with what Davey just said. He told the people he wants to be the best in the world, but for 7 years he fought to keep the name Fallen Angel synonymous with Best in the World. He said after being held back he has returned to ROH to prove he is exactly that. He then challenged Davey Richards to a fight, and he doesn't care where or when. The crowd wants the match now. Daniels leaves.

This would seem to indicate that he's gone from TNA Wrestling. We hope to have more shortly.

That's gonna suck if he's gone from TNA (I doubt it personally) but it wouldn't surprise me, Hogan doesn't see anything in him and wont do anything with him....Hmm kinda sounds like Vince, he really IS trying to be like WWE.

Kizza

Reaction score
TNA have allowed lately talent to appear in RoH again, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's just allowing talent to go. However, I always wouldn't be surprised if he's not with TNA at all anymore.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
I really think he'd be better off in ROH, I'd definitely like seeing him back there regularly because of of late he hasn't done anything with TNA, its clear that Hogan doesn't like him so going back to ROH would be awesome. Maybe from there WWE could pick him up, that'd be epic.

Reaction score
TNA and ROH have swapped back and forth before. I won't be surprised if it is another working relationship or if he is gone. Too bad if he is.

Kizza

Reaction score
Apparently it's just a working relationship.

Montana

Reaction score
That sounds pretty awesome. Daniels last promo before leaving ROH was epic. I believe the rules of the swap was that TNA guys couldn't compete on TV or PPV. With this being a PPV, they would have to agree to a change in the agreement. None the less, pretty epic. I had a feeling ROH would do something shocking last night.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Didn't read any confirmation regarding if he left TNA or not but it wouldn't be far fetched. Hogan just seems to care about his friends and making sure they get as much spotlight as possible. If I were in the shoes of the other TNA wrestlers, I'd up and leave, too. Fuck Hogan, he thinks that just because he is Hulk Hogan, he knows everything. He doesn't know how to run a business, he just recruits his friends and gives them everything while guys who work their asses off get the shaft.

TNA was just fine without Hogan, he's just killing the company.

nation

Reaction score
After he returned to Ring of Honor last night and cut a promo about being held back for seven years, it was speculated that Christopher Daniels had been released from TNA.

The Wrestling Observer now confirms that Daniels was released earlier this week. Ring of Honor contacted Daniels immediately and signed him for some dates.

Fuck TNA. Fuck you Bischoff and fuck you Hogan. You wasted one of the most talented guys on the TNA roster.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Fuck TNA. Fuck you Bischoff and fuck you Hogan. You wasted one of the most talented guys on the TNA roster.

I'd also throw a fuck you to Dixie who wasted his return to TNA. He should've exclusively been in the World Title picture, not competing in meaningless feuds and one-off matches that went nowhere to push him as a contender. At the very least he should have feuded with Angle over the right to be #1 contender & had a lengthy feud with AJ over the title.

He never should've been Suicide, & that character should've been gone 3 months in. A promotional tool for TNA's failed video game lasted way longer then it should have & Daniels portraying Suicide did nothing but lower his stock in TNA. BTW TNA's game sold practically nothing & can be found in any game store brand new for under $10. Suicide's voice in the game was Low Ki, but he was released from TNA prior to the release of the game.

sharkboy 3:16

Reaction score
Yay, he's finally out of TNA, maybe now he'll actually be used and not be held back. I remember when he first got his big break in a match with Sting only to get raped in a matter of minutes :laugh: I don't get why he was never used well, he's just as good as Styles and Joe imo.

Should be good seeing him back in ROH, hopefully from there WWE take a look at him and maybe even throw him on the next Season of NXT, that'd fuckin' own.

...god...

Reaction score
Seriously. Hopefully he wins the RoH title and can basically tell TNA/Dixie/Hogan to go fuck themselves.

Reaction score
I'd also throw a fuck you to Dixie who wasted his return to TNA. He should've exclusively been in the World Title picture, not competing in meaningless feuds and one-off matches that went nowhere to push him as a contender. At the very least he should have feuded with Angle over the right to be #1 contender & had a lengthy feud with AJ over the title.

He never should've been Suicide, & that character should've been gone 3 months in. A promotional tool for TNA's failed video game lasted way longer then it should have & Daniels portraying Suicide did nothing but lower his stock in TNA. BTW TNA's game sold practically nothing & can be found in any game store brand new for under $10. Suicide's voice in the game was Low Ki, but he was released from TNA prior to the release of the game.

I didn't know he was Suicide, I thought that was Kazarian. I know he was Curry Man and that was awesome.

Good he left TNA. RoH isn't that far from TNA as far as reach, at least they tour.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
God damn TNA is stupid for releasing Daniels. Glad to see that he popped up in ROH so soon.