Christina Milian Celebrates Independence on New Album

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Defiant One

Reaction score
Youve got to be one of the weirdest members ever, your not for bout forever then come up with a thread like this.

Kairi

Reaction score
Christina Milian brought some sunshine to the already hot red carpet at the BMI Urban Awards in Hollywood last week. The “Dip It Lowâ€￾ singer chatted with Rap-Up TV about her oft-delayed fourth album, which has been through several phases since she began recording it in 2008.
“It’s in a great place and I think I found my sound for this one,â€￾ revealed the sexy starlet, who’s been through a marriage, divorce, and motherhood since the last time we spoke with her.
Her real-life experiences are reflected on the album, due on Interscope Records. “It’s an entirely new album,â€￾ she explained. “I’ve gone through a lot since then, so it’s definitely a little more honest. It’s based on just living life and there’s more to talk about now. But it’s urban, it’s pop, it’s sexy, it’s fierce, and independent. It’s awesome.â€￾
Milian is also in talks to star in ABC Family’s half-hour comedy “Maid in Miami.â€￾ She will play a housekeeper who is an aspiring singer.