Christina Aguilera Scores First #1 In Ten Years

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Montana

12 ROH contracts

Word is that ROH is be officially contracting 12 wrestlers very soon. So Tna doesnt take them. They will be allowed to do indy shows on the side, but ROH comes first. So who will be the 12?

Bryan Danielson
Nigel Mcginuess
Morishima
Brisco Bros
Roderick Strong
Rocky Romero
Davey Richards
Erick Stevens
Delirous
Brent Albright
BJ Witmore/ Claudio
Jimmy Rave

Soulpower

The Briscoes, McGuiness, Danielson the NRC (Romero,Richards, Strong) and Jimmy Rave have all signed contracts already. I'm not sure about Morishima because I think he has a contract with Pro Wrestling NOAH. I'm not sure if that'll affect Takeshi's ROH duties in any way.

I'm guessing Delirious, Albright, Jimmy Jacobs (when he's healthy) Castagnoli, and Stevens among others will sign as well if they haven't signed already. Aries and Homicide are hinting that when their TNA contracts run out they'll sign with ROH (Aries signing with ROH is almost a given with his recent suspension). Then there's guys like Matt Cross, Sydal and Jack Evans who should sign with ROH, but can't because of their contract with WSX.... Yes, that WSX.

And last but not least... They need to snatch up Chris Hero (and Sweeney) as soon as possible. He's one of the few true heels in ROH and is someone who would be a great addition if he's a member of the ROH roster full-time.

I'd like to see them sign some of the Dragon Gate guys so they can show new viewers what their cruiserweight matches are like.

This hasn't been mentioned but the whole contract situation will prevent the WWE from signing any of the wrestlers for at least a year.... Guys like Hero, Castagnoli and McGuiness have drawn interest from the E (Claudio actially signed with them not too long ago) but it looks they won't be going there anytime soon.

Montana

I agree 100%

Morishima has been featured on the ppv anouncement as a guy who would be with the company for a while. Thats why i thought he might sign, but your probably right.

I could see those TNA stars returning back to ROH as well.

I think Chris Hero is the probably the one that they need to sign. But at the same time, he might be the hardest to sign. I didnt see his name mentioned on any upcoming ROH shows.

Delirious looks to be getting a big push in ROH too. He's facing Kenta May 11th.

I also heard they are only doing 12 contracts. BC they dont want to get too far in debt. Or is it they are starting with 12?

Soulpower

^^The first 12 contracts were sent to the "top guys" in the company. SO they'll start with those 12 contracts and then try to sign the rest of the roster.

Kairi

Reaction score

Things are constantly on the up-and-up for once counted out diva Christina Aguilera. Aside from working on a follow-up to 2010’s ‘Bionic’ and landing a second season of hit reality talent show ‘The Voice’, the singer can now celebrate landing her first #1 single in ten years.
Billboard reports:
“Maroon 5’s “Moves Like Jagger,†featuring Christina Aguilera, struts to the top of the Billboard Hot 100, rolling 4-1 with Airplay Gainer honors for a third consecutive week. The song marks Maroon 5’s second Hot 100 No. 1. The band previously reigned for three weeks in 2007 with “Makes Me Wonder.†For Aguilera, the return to the chart’s apex ends an even greater hiatus. She had last ruled alongside Lil’ Kim, Mya and P!nk on “Lady Marmalade†for five weeks in 2001. “Jagger†is Aguilera’s fifth Hot 100 No. 1
Here’s hoping things ‘Keep Getting Better’.