Christian

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Loving my new aspect ratio/design flow so I went for it again with Christian. Rate/Hate??

christiannewdm2.jpg

exC.On

Reaction score
I'm liking the purple and blue together. Idk if you did the text or just cut someone elses cause its really choppy around the edges.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I always do my own text, never ripped anything from anyone, maybe its the motion blur that gives it that look. Thx for the feedback.

exC.On

Reaction score
no problem, and it might be because you selected the text and pasted the stock image into it instead of using it as an clipping mask, if not that then not sure then.

Montana

I'm not a big fan of Christian in that cap, but other than that, good stuff.

C4

I'm going to go ahead and name these things Snackazaries :y:

It's not that good compared to the other Snackazaries you made. Nevertheless it's simple, decent, eye-catching, not too fussed up and therefore pretty good. You could have done something more in there but that's fine the way it is.

Keep going with the Snackazaries, just don't be repetitive.