Christian medically cleared to return to action.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
- Christian has been medically cleared to return to action. If he’s not used at this week’s WWE TV tapings, we may not see him until after WrestleMania 29.

PWmania

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Okay, awhile back I was kind of fantasy booking on here, but in a way that I believed was plausible to happen based off what we know. To summarize, Randy Orton was to do something dick-ish on the last Smackdown before Elimination Chamber. At the PPV, The Shield would win by pinning Sheamus. Then later, The Shield attack Randy Orton and prevent him from entering the Chamber. Christian would then take his spot in the match. This would lead to the build of Sheamus/Orton, the only match that was reported to happen that has yet to begin it's build (outside of Punk/Taker due to Taker's injuries). The longer version, where I explain more in depth, is here.

Anyway, the only reason I'm bringing this up is because honestly, it's starting to play out like that. Randy Orton did do something that can easily be construed as wrong by The Shield on Smackdown, and yeah Henry got him for it but still I doubt that'd stop The Shield. And now it seems Christian is in prime condition to fulfill the replacement.

And yes, I understand I'm probably just clinging on to false hope here. I need something to remain interested enough in the product to continue reading the results.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is not a huge Christian fan? Hardly a fan at all tbh. :urm:

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
deth said:
Am I the only one who is not a huge Christian fan? Hardly a fan at all tbh. :urm:

No you're not. I really don't like Christian that much either, he's kind of boring and I couldn't really care about his in ring stuff.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
If he returns Sunday, that's his third consecutive Elimination Chamber return. :dawg:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Respect Goku6425 said:
No you're not. I really don't like Christian that much either, he's kind of boring and I couldn't really care about his in ring stuff.

Agreed.
He's alright in the ring, but has never wowed me.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Never said I disliked him, just not really a fan.
Also, that was gay.