Christian Cage

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Christiancopy.jpg

not my best but whatever

rate/hate/:zoo_dog:

PeepShow

I actually like it. It's not as bad as you may think. The blending and the colors go really well and it's just a nice overall piece. I really wouldn't change much at all tbh. Nice work imo, and I'm not just saying that b/c I am a fan of Christian. I truly mean it.

I've also noticed that you've been making bigger sigs lately. Maybe try experimenting with smaller pieces in the near future. I'd like to see some of that type of work.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Its Your best man!!!! (besides for Jeff Hardy one cause i know you love him) your very talented at this! 9/10

Kassidy

Reaction score
its all well an good but im not liking the big sigs, there in between empty an clutered, u dont know were really to look sometimes the best when is Y2J an i dont really like this one. and the two diff texts is kinda blah

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks guys... ya i was thinkin about makin a smaller one again for this but i decided against it... i probably will try some smaller ones next...

Tex

Reaction score
Yeah your sigs are always big, and that doesn't really classify it as a sig. Its leaves a lot of emptiness, and its the same style as your other ones you made except just different color and pic.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i think it looks better if its not all crammed together... plus i think theres more u can do with bigger sigs... and ya just the last 3 have been the same basic format but not exactly...

Wrestling Station

-the psd is cut (becareful from that)
-as most people said, way too much space, if you want to use this size of banners, then try filling it up with some extra stuff. A one psd that has a scale of medium size in the middle doesnt really help much.
-i like the colors you used, but the text and its color doesnt look good imo.

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya i didnt notice the psd was cut till i posted this lol... and i had a hard time with the text for this one... nothing looked right really...