Christian Cage Sig From Enigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
Christian-Cage-Sig-1.gif

ok peep show requested this so what do u think? i kept it mostly simple. i like it lol.

Rate/Hate/Constipate

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks. can i have some actual feedback about this?

PeepShow

Well, sorry about not give feedback earlier. To me though, its just kinda bland. IDK, I guess my expectations are too high. I like the fact that the "TNA" spins, but it just isnt what I pictured. The text is kinda blah, but you did say it would be a quicky. But hey, it's not too bad. Sorry about not replying earlier.

7.5/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
ok. sorry its not what u wanted. thanks for the feedback

Reaction score
That looks pretty good, I like the TNA logo going round and round. The background ans picture are fine, not a fan of the text. But still a good GFX. 8/10

C4

Umm.. Lets see it's not really that eye catching at first sight, and Christian Cage doesn't look so good in his first PSD, the font could have been better and bigger as well, I don't really like the Idea of a spinning TNA logo and well that's just about it, and yeah the Red border isn't that good either 6/10 not such a good one this time, but you are a good GFX'r so I know that you can do alot better :)