Christian Cage RATES PLEASE WS!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
I havent posted any good work in a long time so here ya go people please rate and WS i really want you to rate this please. :)

( on another forum my name is xCenaPunk thats why it says XC in bottom right-hand corner )

cccopyxh8.png

Wrestling Station

wow my name is on this one.
ok, first of all; you need to lower the darkness. Its too dark.
2- The light areas you tried to make are not correct (according to light/shadow combinations).
3- Background is way too simple. Try use multi-brushes and patterns to have some better outcome.
4- Blinding needs more work.

Text is hard to add, I understand this, but try to add text; this will be a good practice for you.
oh and on a side note, i always say this; try bigger sizes as the small size banners doesnt really help you to improve your skills.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Wow thanks man your opinion always matters most. :)

Wordlife

I dont think it looks that bad, needs a little text work, and a minor size up-age adjustment... other than that I like it

JC Punk

Reaction score
ty word i appreciate all comments. :)