Christian Cage = Future Commentator?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Christian

Reaction score
After tonight's commentating on the Roode-Fatu match.. I think Cage should be a commentator in like 60 years when he stops wrestling.

Who agrees.

Great One

Yeah, it was hilarious, but all good heels are good commentators... it's nothing surprising. Throw HHH, Edge, Booker, MVP etc. in there too.

Famou$ 187

In 60 years? Are you fucking crazy? But it is true what G1 said that all heels are amazing commentators.

Soulpower

Booker is/was the man as an announcer.

He hit him like he was a loaf of bread or something. Down goes Batista! Down goes Batista!

As for Christian, like GO said, most heels are good commentators, but when you take Christian who's money on the mic, you know he's going to do a great job. And if Christian becomes an announcer, he'll be about 90 years old just so you know.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Yeah, they're right 60 years is too long, any heels can be a good commentators as they retire in the future, look at King, Taz, JBL and Al Snow...

Travis40

List of people who'd make a good announcer

Triple H
Kennedy
Jericho
Khali :shifty:
MVP
Rock
Christian
Styles
Tomko.....no, lmao
and many other heels

I'm always noticing that heels are great announcers, Snow, King, Taz, JBL, Heidenrape :shifty: but anyways, yeah, Christian would be an awesome commentator.

Great One

Don West: OH MY GOD!!! DID YOU SEE THAT?! DID YOU SEE THAT?!

Tomko: No.

vickymania

Reaction score
OH PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! just let him wrestle..thats enough we all can handle..not a talking cage

Barurot

Reaction score
Cage is waaaaaaaaaay better than West... So if he ever takes a break from wrestling commentating would be good... :)

gashface

Reaction score
I can definatly see Cage as a commentator in his retirement, Christian has always been good on the microphone and has tonnes of wrestling knowledge, and yeah anything to replace Don West...

Reaction score
Cage could become a Commentator right now. He's not really in a major storyline at all and it would be great to get rid o West.