Chris Jericho's Contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
As noted earlier, Chris Jericho has signed a short-term deal with WWE that will see him work through WrestleMania 29.
Jericho won’t have to tour with his band Fozzy until late February when they head to Australia for 10 days. Their next dates aren’t until April 11th, after WrestleMania 29.
Jericho is free to work a full-time schedule between now and then, with the exception of two RAW episodes and just a few live events.

Hate Fozzy. Wish he would wrestle alllll year. There can be a feud for him and Ziggler now. That's good :cornette:

huzaifahred

Jobber
Reaction score
chris jericho is back and vikkie is doing the right think in her first time :)

and she is still a slute

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Gonna be a great feud with Ziggler, I'm really hoping that he will get to feud with Daniel Bryan sometime though.
A Face Jericho vs a Heel Bryan would be awesome to watch.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just read that he's doing house shows as well. Can't knock a guy for coming back and doing everything for the buisness. I do think his band sucks but good luck Jericho

P.S. Write another book

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Danielson said:
I just read that he's doing house shows as well. Can't knock a guy for coming back and doing everything for the buisness. I do think his band sucks but good luck Jericho

P.S. Write another book

He is :yay: He talked aboot it on his twittah machine

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Jericho vs Ziggler WM 29

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Jericho is god.
Bigger pop than the Rock at the RR.
Also unlike Rock saying he does it for the ppl, Jericho looked genuinely moved, touched and buzzing of his reaction at the RR.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I think Fozzy is pretty shit, but that doesn't mean who should stop what he enjoys just to entertain a few internet geeks :pity1: