Chris Jericho Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phenom

Reaction score
2pyvm39.jpg

There's a border. It's just white.

Wrestling Station

One question, what improvements you made from your last signature?

Phenom

Reaction score
My last signature?

15zkoqv.jpg

The CM Punk one isn't a signature.

Wrestling Station

No, it all depends on him. If he wants to improve, he knows what to do. If he doesnt, then its his business anyway and im going to stop giving him feedback then.

Evil Austin

well I personally am horrible at photoshop I have it but am still learning the basics but I htink the MVP one is better then the Jericho one I think its alright not like WS or C4 or StaticX standards but good from what i have seen of you so far.

Phenom

Reaction score
Hey, doesn't the actual poster get to say something? I like you posting constructive criticism WS. Really helps me out. As long as it's not personal, I'm ok with it.

edit: Also, I tried my best to take your take your advice.

Wrestling Station

Hey, doesn't the actual poster get to say something? I like you posting constructive criticism WS. Really helps me out. As long as it's not personal, I'm ok with it.
That tone wasnt to you, I was responding to DX's post fyi.

Ok, tell me what are the same flaws you made on both signatures. between Y2J's and MVP's signatures.

From there you will know what you need to start working on as a basic improvement.

Wrestling Station

Dude, listen. Just answer my question. Do make any changes just yet. Look at both signatures MVP and Y2J. See what are the commen mistakes you had on both. Tell me.

Phenom

Reaction score
Dude, listen. Just answer my question. Do make any changes just yet. Look at both signatures MVP and Y2J. See what are the commen mistakes you had on both. Tell me.

I can't really tell. I wasn't sure so I just edited it.

Wrestling Station

ok I will give you some ideas as a hint.

1- Emptyness
2- Blending
3- Background lacking the factor that graps our attention
4- light/shadow relation
5- Text size and orientation
6- ... and so on.

1chiban

Reaction score
They're not that bad WS, but some blending wouldn't go amiss. I quite like the MVP one in a way. Y2J one is a bit empty though I must say.

Phenom

Reaction score
Here's the last version I'm going to make for this one.

2hxagig.jpg

I'm not going to use the same effect in the back all the time, just thought it would nice for this one. I also, didn't know what to do with the text so I left it as it was.

1chiban

Reaction score
Where's the blending of the PSD?! Changing the colour fo the background isn't enough. Looks better with the red though I must say.