Chris Jericho. Second Ever, and improved

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

After Last Time's HHH one i have done this one quickly

JerichoBestYet.jpg

i think it is definately improved. and i like this, i also made the background not plain. :cheezy: :bye1:

Rate/ Hate/ Debate/ Hey, Even Masturbate?

PeepShow

Download brushes dude. Try not to just fill the background with one color and add filters to it. Like I said, you're going to need to download brushes sooner or later. Also, add some effects to the PSDs or something. Kinda plain.

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
better but you still need a better background it is better though but still:

2) The font needs more definition possibly try adding an outline to your font
3) Use a more appealing suitable font
4) The colour scheme doesn't work those shades of blue and red don't really go together
5) Try using filters, effects and messing around with feathering, opacity and different brushes to make it less bland
6) Also you need a better background

Mike1989

Reaction score
The signature I think is very basic. The font looks not very good, I personally think that the text should always match the background or be as basic as possible. For example use a small white font saying Jericho or Chris Jericho.

But its not bad for your second attempt but I'd really try to limit the amount of psds you use. For me I tend to try and use one, blend some stocks and effects in there. But you can make as many as you want work but my advice is keep going and try some of this...

My advice
Try getting some stocks, eg pictures of the person/wrestler you are using. If your doing a WWE guy try WWE.com browse their photo section and hit print screen and use the crop tool to take the actual picture out and there you have a picture. They can be very useful.

As someone else said, you'll need to get some brushes so you can add some depth and some effects to them.

Also check out: www.planetrenders.com get yourself some C4Ds and effects that can help your backgrounds look cool and add some swirly effects merged around the wrestler.

Another thing you should check out is C4s basic signature tutorial followed by his advanced tutorial. Whilst also searching deviant art for Hysteria tutorials as they are very good also.

John

thanks guy's i repped Peep then i went to rep Jmay and it said Too much rep given out in past 24 hours so i'll give the rest of you guys some tomorrow.

edit: i made this for my BTB: what do you think?

FlashPoster.jpg

Mike1989

Reaction score
Maybe switch the suited Jericho to the right and the other Jericho to the left. Oh and one thing you don't need a capital letter at the start of every word :)

But your getting better, just need to start to try and blend the pictures and make them flow with the background.

Reaction score
"Jericho Brings The Highlight Reel To Flash This Week With Guest?" makes no scence complete gibberish
Jericho brings the "Highlight Reel'' to Flash, This week maybee with a guest?

that makes a little more scence

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Change the background.

The Mac

Reaction score
thanks guy's i repped Peep then i went to rep Jmay and it said Too much rep given out in past 24 hours so i'll give the rest of you guys some tomorrow.

edit: i made this for my BTB: what do you think?

FlashPoster.jpg

Bad. The text makes no sence at all, you need an 'a' before guest. It is just two psd's on a plain background, with a logo and text. You need these:

EFFECTS.

BRUSHES.

BORDER.

C4

- Blending modes
- Effects and filters
- Overlayed Brushing
- Correct choice of colors
- Adjustment of lightning, addition of lights or subtraction of lights as well
- Making the brightness and contrast the same, for all the pictures involved
- A particularly set "theme" for whatever graphic you're doing
- BACKGROUNDS need serious help
- Add borders for a clean finishing touch.
- For a signature, have a focus point which stands out from everything else in your graphic, fade out everything else with different blending modes etc. etc.

Get to know all the tutorials in the Help section properly and come up with something better next time.