Chris Jericho Reportedly Signs Contract Extension

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
In what is some of the best news a fan of Chris Jericho can hear, Jericho's representatives have reportedly negotiated a deal with John Laurinaitis to stay in the company full time and at least through the summer. As reported by Ring Side News:

Chris Jericho's representatives have negotiated an extension on his current WWE deal, which was originally for six months. The challenger for CM Punk's WWE Championship at WrestleMania has extended his contract for several months, and will be "full time" in WWE through the summer.

It is not known what happens to the Fozzy concert tour that was originally scheduled for the summer, but Jericho's tenure in WWE for what he has been jokingly calling "this tour of duty" has been confirmed as "extended," which means he will either continue feuding with CM Punk or be a major part of the WWE draft to help the SmackDown brand after WrestleMania.

Source: BR

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Fantastic news as this feud is keeping the WWE interesting rite now.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
He doesn't like Jericho.

Punk fan yeah makes sense!

However I like both Jericho is a legend in my eyes and Punk is going to be a legend.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Chris is tru 2 his word and more honest than guys. Hez always happy 2 b at all their events when he could easily be just doing TV