Chris Hero FCW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I assume this is were FCW related stuff goes anyway.

Former Ring of Honor Tag Team Champion, Chris Hero, who is currently working on the independent scene for various companies such as Pro Wrestling Guerilla, despite being close to signing a WWE developmental deal seemed to indicate at last night's PWG event in Reseda, California that the WWE deal may be closer than expected.

Following a loss to Willie Mack at PWG's Fear event, Hero got on the mic and thanked the fans for coming out tonight and said that he had a special announcement noting that although he considers Pro Wrestling Guerilla home, this may be the last time that the fans in attendance may see him for a while inside a PWG ring and he hoped everyone enjoyed the ride thus far.

Hero has been expected for quite sometime to join up with Antonio Cesaro, better known as Claudio Castagnoli and Hero's tag team partner in Ring of Honor, under the name of Kings of Wrestling, as WWE look to bolster their developmental talent, as well as their tag-team division.

Hopefully this means he's going to sign soon him and claudio will help bolster the tag team division phenomenally.

For anyone who isn't familiar with him :

His main strength in the wwe would be his teaming with Claudio which can be seen here :

So yeah a guy solid in the ring and on the mic who could add alot to the tag team division imo.

Thoughts?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They need this so badly. The tag team division is lacking so hard. A few wrestlemania's ago, there was 10 tag teams competing on the WM card, now can you even name 10 tag teams?

Looking forward to it if they do sign him. Oh and I'm going to be adding thread prefixes (little tags to use in thread titles) like FCW, TNA etc to use for now, until I add an other wrestling category.