Chris Harris in WWE, what will he do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

For those of you who dont know, Chris Harris has signed with the WWE after getting released from TNA. This is a medium sized loss for TNA, and could be a good gain for WWE if they decide to use him right. What brand do you think Harris is going to join? Will he ever make it to Main Event status in WWE? I think he is probably going to either Smackdown! or ECW, and I think he is going to be used as a mid carder for like a year before he starts main eventing

hbkfan!

Reaction score
I am hoping he is going to Raw, or ECW!

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
He'll midcard for a while, be put into a feud with John Cena after Cena gets the championship on his first night back, lose a championship match, get drafted to ECW, job for three years, and quit.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Be in edge's stable, that is the most best place to put him.

The Rated R CMStar

What makes you think he is worthy enough of a feud with Cena? Lol

It will take 2 years for him to main event. He wasn't a main eventer at TNA so it is pretty difficult that he will be a main eventer in WWE. Besides, casual fans don't know TNA, so he will be a complete stranger to them

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

he will be a jabroni beatin loud pie eatin ...... na he will be an ecw midcarder (equivelant to jobber)

Wooderz245

Reaction score
It depends on what they do with him. If they bring him in as 'The Wildcat' I could see him getting over big time as a face. I don't think they should bring him in as a heel. I think he has that something to come in and instantly become a midcarder on RAW. I'd love to see him in feuds with guys like JBL and especially Mr Kennedy. He has the look of a Champion. I loved him in TNA but they weren't giving him the platform to get over as a main event star. I can see him feuding with Kennedy for the Intercontinental Championship and winning the title, and then in the long run, feud with top tier guys like Orton or Triple H, and maybe have him win the 2010 Royal Rumble and win the world title at Wrestlemania.

If booked properly, I could see 'Wildcat' Chris Harris becoming the future of WWE alongside guys like Kennedy, Lashley, Cena, Orton, MVP, Edge, Jeff, Matt, Punk, Burke, Morrison and Benjamin etc.

Trips V.2

Reaction score
If booked properly is the key word there.

My prediction for Harris in WWE: They'll tag him with Palumbo as Palumbo's cousin or brother or something and they'll win the tag titles and hold them for a bit before fading out. Palumbo's popularity is already dwindling anyway.

SuckIt

Reaction score
Yeah and there's a heel turn on the cards for Palumbo and a lot of people make their debut as heels.

Montana

I dont see him doing much in the wwe, mainly because he doesnt have the "it" factor that seperates good from great. I would expect he would be put in a tag team. Smackdown will likely be the best spot. If he's going to be to sucessful in the wwe he's goin to have to fight and crawl his way to the top.

PerfectCurt

Reaction score
They'll waste him. If TNA wasted him, don't expect WWE to do much better. I'm guessing ECW.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^ tna books better then wwe?? russo books well??