Chris Benoit... once again!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

q0xd3rz16d5cadqo03b.jpg

I've made around five signatures of Chris Benoit in the past month, I don't know... I just love to use him in my Graphics.

Phenom

Reaction score
Try not using C4Ds. There is technically nothing graphical you did there. Don't get me wrong though.....

Dre

Reaction score
^ I agree. It seems that all you did was took a Chris Benoit stock, use C4D to cover Eddie Guerrero from the sig, and use a gradient map. Also I think that the text don't fit this sig at all. You have your on and off when it comes to making sigs, and this happens to be your off.

C4

I would agree with the comments above, I actually did do nothing over here... just added C4D's and tried to add some basic flow. In fact I would rate myself 3/10 over here just for the effort.

I'll do what I'm good at... fuck the people who say "You're getting old, try something new" lol :shifty:

Thanks for the comments anyways!