Chris Benoit is alive... (Video Proof)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Soulpower

AND WRESTLING IN JAPAN!!

[yt]6K-FVM1Kgkc[/yt]

An invisible guy who just happens to use German Suplexes? You can't fool me!

Beer Money Army

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vwhU3AQ0WU0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vwhU3AQ0WU0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

nice post y'all....

chessarmy

WTF!? And people think American wrestling is a joke, what the hell was that? :laugh:

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yeah I honestly fucking hate Japanese and Mexican wrestling....it sucks..

Soulpower

Yeah I honestly fucking hate Japanese and Mexican wrestling....it sucks..

Lol, no.

Beer Money Army

Japanese wrestling is awesome, that was trippie..

I'm not much of a fan of Mexican tho....But ill watch it...

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I cant get into it...Its alot of spots and no selling and just..bleh...I perfer WWE over everything else thats all

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Lucha Libre is no selling more so than Japanese wrestling. And if you really want to see no selling, I recommend Jay and Mark Briscoe :D

Qwake

Japanese/Mexican wrestling is the best wrestling tbh, WWE is good but still.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Montana

Sucks for that guy. Thats what happens when you book Scot hall, poor guy has to wrestle the ghost of Beniot. AND LOSE! I'd demand victory...

I like how Matt hardy judges all japan/mexico wrestling based off 2 minute youtube vidoes and parodies.

From a wrestling standpoint, the japanese promotions are light years ahead of wwe/tna in terms of wrestling. Certainly you wouldnt get the storylines/promos due to the language barrier, but that doesnt mean it doesnt exist and it sucks.

Soulpower

And for what its worth, the fed where that match happened is DDT. Its pretty much a fed that relies on comedy matches. Hell, a ladder won the title for the fed once upon a time.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Guys...we've been over this a million times..especally me and you Monty...lmfao....I'm not judging based on this video..I am well aware that it is a comedy match...I just changed the subject to state my opinion on Japan/Mexico wrestling...It is very fast pased..and well....hard to believe..I am just stating that I am more of a fan of matches with a slower pace than that japan stuff....I like spots as much as the next guy but I cannot get into the flow of those kind of matches. (plus they all look the same :D )

Soulpower

(plus they all look the same)

Wait... The matches or the japanese wrestlers? :shifty: