Chris Benoit - Forever!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

ChrisBenoitsignature.png

ben1.png

That's right, no matter how much you try and forget him, he will always be there to remind you of himself, rate the signature/ hate or debate :glare:

The Mac

Reaction score
Just want to point out his name was the RABID WOLVERINE not Rapid Wolverine. Not a bad sig though, 6/10.

C4

Just want to point out his name was the RABID WOLVERINE not Rapid Wolverine. Not a bad sig though, 6/10.

I'm too lazy to go back and correct the spelling mistake, take it as Rabid Wolverine or Rabbit Wolverine doesn't really matter. Anyways, nothing too graphical but still there is something over there...

cdgfx84

Reaction score
Not crazy about the wrestler but the banner is good nice placement with the cut text is alright could be better but overall its good 7/10

1chiban

Reaction score
I'm too lazy to go back and correct the spelling mistake, take it as Rabid Wolverine or Rabbit Wolverine doesn't really matter. Anyways, nothing too graphical but still there is something over there...

No offence, but it kinda does lol.

Not a bad sig. Slightly distatseful subject, and not a jazzy as some of you other stuff. 5-6/10

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Not bad at all.. just the Spelling mistake :/. No biggie

C4

its good but i dont see a difference between the 2
but yeah i like it
9/10

why have u got it there twice is it jus teh border thats different?

The golden border around the first one and the bevel on the second one is the difference.. you could clearly see that if you are using black skin.. And as for the spelling mistake, lol I'm too lazy people :(

Weebo

Reaction score
0/10
Ok so there is nothing great here. Plus you really need to read over ur work it is 'Rabid' not 'Rapid'. Plus the text could have been better and you could have had a background. Like I said not great here and I don't like it one bit.

CT Styles

Tbh, it looks like something WWE would have put up on the screen during the Benoit Episode, it's nothing amazing but it's not horrible. 4/10

C4

0/10
Ok so there is nothing great here. Plus you really need to read over ur work it is 'Rabid' not 'Rapid'. Plus the text could have been better and you could have had a background. Like I said not great here and I don't like it one bit.

Ok, I don't want to start another argument with a looser but then again didn't I say earlier that there isn't anything too graphical in the signature except Chris Benoit himself? It wasn't necessary to rate it out of 10 you should have just laid out your comments.

And by the way, you can't make a good signature ever; when was the last time you posted a signature in the showroom? It's just those posters for BTB's which aren't even worthy of graphics. Make real graphics like signatures and then give out 0/10's to people like me who are definitely better than you in signature graphics.