chirstian history sig request

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
could i get a sig of christian possibly when he was with edge, holding a tag title, the 1 with him as captain carisma holding IC title, and then 1 with him as christian cage holding nwa/tna world title, like the old long hair chrisian on the left, captain carisma on the right and christian cage in the middle

and if thats too hard then 1 of him in the captain carisma jump suit (not eh super hero) but the 1 with teh C on it or the instant clasic sump suit with the hood

rep for 1s made even atemps

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
if you mean like style of text like the font or size it dont really matter im not picky, im new on here and my post look empty without a type of sig.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Oh um didnt think of that instant classic, captain carisma, C squared, Peep since 2004, what eva man, im real leaniant on this

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Go to the stick thread, and it's there.. Also don't double post here man. I know your new, but just a head's up.

Axis

2q0vqt5.png

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
*Theme: history of christian cage (with titles if you could)

*Colours: yellow gold color, what ever looks good

*Person(s): christian cage (instant classic) in jump suit {in the middle}, captian carisma ("C" jump suit) {on the right}, early days christian (long hair) {on the right}, yes all three

*Text: instant classic, captain carisma, C squared (but the actual 2 and not the word squared), Peep since 2004, either of these would be fine

Font: doesnt matter

*Size: what ever

Pics:3 christian cage the instant classic, captian carisma in "C" jump suit, and long hair old chirstian (with belts if wantd)

Name placement:whatever looks good

this my 1st time doing this so im real leaniant on it, that 1 looks pretty cool though