Chipper Jones & The Rays

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

gamebreaker

Reaction score
Imagination Land! Where hippos laugh, and Pee Wee
Damn!!! Chipper Jones has a batting average of .420 along with 41 RBI's!
Hes having a killer year and hes like 36 years old

The Rays are still hanging in there with 1 game behind the Red Sox.
October is 4 months away and all we have to do is get about 5 games on the Sox and keep winning.

Soulpower

I'm happy for Chipper. Hell, he's my favorite baseball player.. .EVER! He's been deaing with some minor injuries (Something he's stuggled with in the last couple of seasons) but I'm hoping he can get healthy, because Chipper is a good enough hitter to hit 400 all season long.

As for the Rays.. ITS ABOUT DAMN TIME!! The team came in at the same time as the D'Backs and its taken them this long to be good. Props to the higher-ups for making good trades and even better draft picks. I can't see them making the postseason this year, but they're FINALLY on the right track for the future.

Christian

Reaction score
Chipper is the shit and the only oldschool player on the Braves along with like 3 others.. I hate watching them play now, ever since they traded Furcal and lost GARY!!! a few years ago :(