Chicken In A Bisket, Miracle Food?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
So I'm dirt poor right? Like, not even any money to buy a cup of noodles. So I take a box of chicken in a bisket from the cupboards. Don't have a clue who it really belongs to but I took it and its my breakfast lunch and dinner for the day. And I feel for physically satisfied than I have in several weeks. I get paid a bunch on Friday which will be sweet and I won't have to worry about living off of crackers anymore, but am I crazy or is this shit like, God food?

Reaction score
Not Chicken Biskets you fucking blueberries. CHICKEN IN A BISKIT (spelled that way).
chickeninabiskit.jpg

He said Crackers. not CHICKEN BISCUTS FROM CHICK-FIL-A.

Two Scoops, they are god food. I get a box of these every 3 months and Im satisfied.

Kizza

Not Chicken Biskets you fucking blueberries. CHICKEN IN A BISKIT (spelled that way).
chickeninabiskit.jpg

Two Scoops, they are god food. I get a box of these every 3 months and Im satisfied.

Oh the irony.

Christian

Reaction score
never seen those but i might get some

chick fil a is god food (lawl see what i did there)

Wrestling Station

chickeninabiskit.jpg

now who's the guy sitting on the left?!

Is he a cock fan? I mean a chicken in a bisket fan? :shifty: