chessarmy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Slave

tell me when I fuck your mum all night what does she say ?

answer: jesus christ!

Now get you smurf panzy ass in here so i can fuck it and make you humble!

Mr. Slave

Your from australia right?
Well us canadians out here call that panzy ass of a country west mexico!

Oh yeah,Steve is in hell

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Your from australia right?
Well us canadians out here call that panzy ass of a country west mexico!

Oh yeah,Steve is in hell

LMAO! As much as I hate this guy, i've got to admit, that was funny!

Rell

Reaction score
Jesus Christ!

chessarmy

Why is it that all your "disses" have to be "i fucked yo momma" or "ima fuck u tonite" or some Blue shit like that. I dont get it, are you really gay? Either way, you are still the most Blue person on here. You never contribute anything positive to this forum, when do you ever discuss wrestling? Do you even know what TNA or ROH is? Your only here for attention, you dont care about wrestling. My advice to you is leave, not only will you make the forum better, but I wont have to see your gay name and gay signature anymore....ofcourse they are always seen in either HIAT or here cuz you never talk about wrestling anyways

thats all your gonna get from me, I'm not wasting any more time on a useless piece of shit like you, just leave

chessarmy

^ HELLZ YEA THE INTERNET IS MY LIFE BITCH!!!

lol, it IS the flamalation chamber son, plus I cant stand this guy

Mr. Slave

Why is it that all your \"disses\" have to be \"i fucked yo momma\" or \"ima fuck u tonite\" or some Blue shit like that. I dont get it, are you really gay? Either way, you are still the most Blue person on here. You never contribute anything positive to this forum, when do you ever discuss wrestling? Do you even know what TNA or ROH is? Your only here for attention

If I wanted my \"cum-back\" I would have asked your mom

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
^ LOL yea forgot bout the Z's

Yeah man, seriously you need to stop taking life soooo serious! I mean come on, it's only the internet! And if Mr. Slave does call you out, than he does! Deal with it and stop telling people to die! lol

If I wanted my \"cum-back\" I would have asked your mom

I'm guessing half of the members here dont like you! Go post around man! Stop posting here and spamming call outs and go voice your opinion on a real section :p