Chelsea Green talks WWE return, current character

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
mtk3mdcymzkwmte3njyzodi3.webp

Chelsea Green has commented on how her WWE return came together and whether or not she really is a "Karen."

Green returned to the company nearly two years after having been one of several wrestlers released on April 15, 2021. During a recent appearance on Out of Character, she said her WWE return came together when she texted Paul "Triple H" Levesque to let him know she wanted her job back.

Green said:

I texted him 'I want my job back.' And he said, 'Okay, call me.' And I was shocked. I want to go back to WWE, my story is not finished.
On that phone call, he said, 'I would absolutely love to have you back and you just tell me when is a good time for you to start.'
Green's return took place in the 2023 women's Royal Rumble match. She only lasted five seconds before being eliminated.

Green described her return:

I loved it. I was waiting to find out when my surprise return would be for months. So, for me the Royal Rumble, it was perfect. And just the way the entire day came together and those five seconds will live on forever.

She also explained how she found out she would be portraying a "Karen" gimmick earlier that day:

It was not an idea I had and let me tell you something, I'm not shy, I will pitch 101 things and the internet makes fun of me for it and I don't care. My favorite thing to do is to come up with pitches that are so ridiculous and out there but Karen was not my idea.
I've definitely come up with versions of this Karen but no, I actually went to the Royal Rumble and was at the Royal Rumble and I believe it was at about 1 p.m. that I saw on the internet that Chelsea is going to debut with a Karen character. And I went up to someone, I was like what is this? I'm coming out tonight for the Royal Rumble and I'm me.
They came back maybe a couple hours later and they were like, 'Yeah, we'll deal with that, once the Rumble's over we'll sort out how your character's going to be.' And then I was kind of like, 'Well, I want to start it tonight.' If I don't win this thing, when I get out of the ring, I'm going to start being a Karen and so I just did it.
Earlier in the conversation, Green was adamant that she is not "a complainer" when she's off-screen. She noted that she would never send food back in a restaurant and also worked in the service industry herself for many years. However, when the topic of leaving bad YELP reviews came up, there was a pause before she responded.

If I'm going to leave a bad review on YELP, it's probably not going to be a Mom & Pop shop or a small business owner or something like that. It's probably going to be a chain and someone who actually needs to see it.
And I will say, that in the past couple of years, I remember one bad review that I left and that was for my LA Fitness, and they need to know what they're doing wrong, okay? My one YELP review isn't going to shut them down but it might help the rest of the customers because we're all talking about it.
She would continue to say that her issue with the LA Fitness location is that there are fundraisers stationed inside asking for donations.

I just feel like at the gym, most people don't walk in with their wallets waiting to give money to someone.
So, I left a YELP review saying they should do it two stores down at Walmart. I expect it from Walmart. When I walk into Walmart, there's a chance that I'm going to be donating money to somebody or to a cause or something, I know that.

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
least she got her job back and calling the boss to get it to is very karen like :lol

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Best re-hire so far.

Probably best she doesn't pitch any ideas going off some of the stuff i've read she pitched previously.

Reactions: #Waddles

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG