Charlie Haas.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cayse

Reaction score
I was bored and I wanted to do something random so I made this.

CharlieHaas.png

J

Awesome sig. I was going to request one like this cause Charlie Haas is awesome. The only thing you should have done diffident is get a better picture of Haas as Cena because the one you have you can't really tell.

Cayse

Reaction score
Awesome sig. I was going to request one like this cause Charlie Haas is awesome. The only thing you should have done diffident is get a better picture of Haas as Cena because the one you have you can't really tell.
I'll work on it. You can use it if you want. I figured I needed a better picture, but it just wasn't really in my mind at the time.

lol it looks nice and I love the font
Yeah you should add him as Cena and make the font color Orange, it'd look sweet.

I'm thinking maybe get a better pic of him as Cena and change the coloring the blue, orange, and green.

Cayse

Reaction score
Man, WWE took some crappy shots of him as Cena. The one is this GFX below is the best I could find.

CharlieHaas-1.png