Charles Haas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MTG

Reaction score
4tu6i9x.jpg

you rate, i rep

Enigma22

Reaction score
i dont really like it. i dont like the pic and the rest is completely plain.6/10

PeepShow

The b/g just looks weird to me. THe Haas PSD just doesnt really look good. IDK if its just b/c I dont really care for him or what, but I really dont care for it.....lol

6/10 as well

phantomgerald

That was a bad pic to use. Don't really see the point of having the outer glow and the design is just weird, and makes it hard to add words. 5/10 Room for improvement.

Slash

Reaction score
Definatly not one of my favorites from you MTG. I like the Background behind him but other then that it seems kind of plain. The picture of Haas used is nice but it kind of looks like you used a outer glow on him doesn't look that good. Also if you added some text to the bottom I think it would look a little better.

Spity94

Reaction score
dont now if my opinion matters but ive seen better work from you,this is a low grade for you,nice belding but i dont like the pic and the outline of it,6.5/10

DXLives

Reaction score
Ugly picture, I think you could of did better.. 6/10