Kayfabe Change

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ginothony Bamtano

I rate this forum a decent to strong 4
Banned
Reaction score
The noise of static rustles throughout the sold out arena. Confused, most of the crowd directs their attention to the main titantron. The screen flickers rapidly, surely causing epileptic problems to at least one fan in attendance. After a moment, the flickering stops, and only the distorted face of Jason St. Pierre can be seen behind the fuzzy frame. His face is twisted and turned, but the ever intense look on his face is persistent. He speaks, his voice slightly altered and distorted to match the visual appearance of him.

"Y'know...The only real change in a man comes from the inside. His own struggles and suffering are what causes him to overcome the treacherous trials that he will encounter in his time. Growth is what is important within a man...But when someone grows...they eventually have to stop growing. He has reached his peak. He has no more room for growth and must now rest stagnant. Trapped within a man is an internal turmoil that cannot be controlled normally. As a man stops growing, he soon becomes-"

JSP is cut off by more static, signifying that his control over the feed is faltering. His speech is now fully distorted, only a few words sneaking out.

"Precision.............Implode............Not...........I..........Alone..........Am..........Destruct."

His control finally fades, the screen cutting back to black.

-End Segment-