Championship Wrestling Federation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cwfwrestling

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm the owner of an online wrestling federation called CWF - Championship Wrestling Federation. The fed has been running on an off for the past several years, enjoying a real boom period in the last year with a huge amount of talented writers and creative storylines taking the place to new heights. At the moment, we're looking to keep things fresh and looking for writers of a similar calibre to join the fed and provide us with the opportunity to create all new angles and storylines. This is where we need YOU!

CWF is a predominantly roleplay-based fed, where the results of the weekly matches are determined by the quality of the roleplay that you post. The matches are judged by myself, along with 2 independent staff members. Roleplaying for the weekly Tuesday Night Massacre shows is limited to one RP per person, with a word limit of 4000 words, meaning that although pushing the boundaries and challenging yourself is encouraged, members feel like they can go into any matchup with a chance of victory.

The shows are written to a very high standard, with staff and fed-members alike helping to write segments and matches to create an incredibly realistic and enjoyable show. Another of CWF's tremendous features is it's fantastic OOC community, where everyone feels welcome and part of the group.

If you're interested in joining up, or would like to know more, check out the CWF website at www.cwfwrestlingfed.webs.com, where you can view character profiles, previous shows and other features.

Also take a look over the CWF forum at http://z6.invisionfree.com/CWF_Wrestling_Forums/index.php? This is where all of the RPs are posted, and is also the location for the always-entertaining OOC banter.

If you'd like to know more, please don't hesitate to reply to this thread, or send an e-mail either to myself at cwfwrestling@hotmail.com or get ahold of me on AIM at MrJusteeMcRishel. I would love to work a storyline out with any of you and get you involved with the fed in any way, so please take a look at the site.

We look forward to welcoming you to Championship Wrestling Federation!​