Championship Change Nixed From WWE SummerSlam

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Titus O’Neil and Darren Young are expected to win the WWE Tag Team Titles soon. Many people in WWE thought the title change would happen at SummerSlam and apparently that was the plan at one point. The tag team was told a while back that they were in line for a run with the titles.
SOURCE

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
This sounds All Wrong. They should not get AWay with this. They were promised A Win. AW shucks. Srsly, it isn't so bad. I'm not certain many fans care of these titles very much

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I still think they're getting the titles on a triple threat tag team match with Kofi & Truth vs PTP vs Primo & Epico.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Titus and Darren can bring life back to the division, I honestly thought they would win it. I hope they get the titles soon

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
It was stupid for them to not win at summerslam

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
If I had it my way they would've won the titles at Summerslam, but no, WWE's face fetish strikes once again.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Even if it wasn't in WWE's plan to put the titles on PTP, it was stupid not to change the titles at Summerslam.

wk