Challenge to S0LD1ER

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
alright I challenge S0LD1ER to a battle, he did something he is good at now it is time for my stips

Theme: Wrestling
Stips: A PPV poster with TNA and WWE as once company
Size: No bigger then 600x600
Votes: First to 4
Due Date: ASAP

Buttersz

Reaction score
Isnt that basicly the GFX League rules just you are saying which people to put on the front?

PeepShow

ROFL, he told me he is done making Wrestling stuff, so I doubt he will accept this

Weebo

Reaction score
hey i did stuff out of my element so now i make the rules

PeepShow

^I never said you didnt.....lol. I just said that hes prolly not gunna do it.

Buttersz

Reaction score
But you are making rules the same as the gfx league. That isnt acceptable, WS will back me up on that.

You can make wrestling rules but they cant be the same as the GFX LEague ones, as these basicly are but you are just telling us to make a PPV name instead of a show name, and you are telling him what superstars to put on the front.

Booo.

Wrestling Station

Weebo, here's a deal, just edit your first post, change the stipulations as its about the same theme as in the Battle Royal of the PPV of the League.

Just change the stipulations and you will be fine. Otherwise i would have to close it as its not allowed to have similar rules as a running league rules dude.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
huh?

Stips: A PPV poster with TNA and WWE as once company

dude thats much detail.

Buttersz

Reaction score
its still basicly the same as the PPV thing. If he enters similar GFX just DQ him from both battles.

How about:

WWE are getting low ratings on each show so they are combining all the shows together. This means however several mid card superstars are going to be fired. Guess where they go? TNA! Your job is to design a poster advertising any TNA PPV hyping any current WWE mid card superstars debut in TNA.

Weebo

Reaction score
Ok that works, i don't know why what i had before was bad when it was just as much as that. But whatever, i'm up for it

Edit:
here is my entry
f_RVDm_e3c11b9.gif