Chael Sonnen Sounds Off On Anderson Silva Yet Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
UFC middleweight Chael Sonnen believes Anderson Silva got his way yet again. That's why Sonnen is facing Mark Munoz at UFC on Fox 2 and not Silva for "The Spider's" UFC middleweight championship.

"We're fighting because Anderson doesn't want to fight me," said Sonnen, while appearing on a recent episode of UFC Tonight (thanks to MMAMania.com for transcribing). "Anderson trained with Munoz, he got destroyed by Munoz, he doesn't want to fight Mark. Ed Soares, Anderson's manager, worked diligently behind the scenes to make Mark and I fight each other. So I don't have a problem fighting Mark, my resentment is that Anderson got his way."

Sonnen and Munoz will meet on the January 28 card from Chicago, Illinois. The winner will move on to face Silva, possibly in Brazil later this year. For Sonnen, everything is about securing the status of champion.

"It's real simple: I want to the title," Sonnen said. "I want to be champion. I don't want it just because I want the belt, I want to be the best. I want to look in the mirror and know I'm the best in the world."

MMAJunkie.com

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wait didn't he say that he didn't care about Silva anymore in his last interview?

Keeps changing his mind on it all. Still don't know why he claims Silva is ducking him when they have already fought and Silva won cleanly even when Sonnen was on steroids.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Sonnen is crazy. But ah well... at least sometimes its entertaining.