Chael Sonnen: If Someone Shoots You, Kill His Family

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
UFC Middleweight champion (or not) Chael Sonnen provided another memorable quote, this time talking about the mental mindset of a true warrior. According to Sonnen, you always have to match your opponent's aggresion, therefore if someone shoots you - go kill his family.

Chael Sonnen will try to match Mark Munoz' intensity at UFC on FOX 2, with sights on securing his second shot at the UFC Middleweight title.

Here's the full quote (via the UG):

"If a guy clubs you, you club him as hard, or harder, and you do it right then. You don't wait a minute and then come back. He clubs you, you club him right back, right then. He'll stop doing it. If you're in a match and a guy gets intense, you get intense right back, right then, as hard or harder, right then and he'll stop doing it. One-up him. If he slaps you, you punch him. He punches you, kick him. He kicks you, stab him. He stabs you, shoot him. He shoots you, go and kill his family. One-up him and you do it right then. Don't let him push you around. It's a mindset, I'm not talking about hurting anybody."

The title of this thread kind of takes the quote out of context, but i think anybody who reads this knows what he means when saying that in relation to a fight in the UFC especially after reading the entire quote, although while the UFC is trying to get regulated in New York probably don't want to say something like this :lol:

Last edited: