Chael Sonnen Calls Out Anderson Silva, Wanderlei Silva, Antonio Silva, and Others

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Chael Sonnen's back in the news. Which means Chael Sonnen's mouth is back in the news as well. He's been active on Twitter over the last mouth, sparring with the likes of Antonio Silva and the entire nation of Brazil. He put Lyoto Machida in the crosshairs this morning when the UFC pulled the plug on that fight.

But Chael's at his best in the flesh, and he sat down prior to UFC 132 to dish it out in this interview:

Chael on Nate Marquardt's release:

Nate, I believe you. I believe everything you just said. I also think there's a couple of things you haven't said. I don't know that. But from my own opinion, from my office watching that on my laptop, I thought there are a couple of things that probably still have to come out.

Chael on Wanderlei Silva's threat to "kill him":

Wanderlei, you are an immigrant from Brazil. I am a gangster from America. Are you sure you wanna play that game with me? Listen Wanderlei, I will do a home invasion on you. I will cut the power to your house and the next thing you'll hear is me climbing up your stairs in a pair of night vision goggles I bought in the back of Soldier of Fortune magazine. I'll pick the lock to the master room door, take a picture of you in bed with the Nogueira brothers working on your "jiu-jitsu". I'll take said quote unquote photograph, post it at www.dorksfrombrazil.com, password - not required, username - not required. That, Wanderlei, is how you threaten someone. Dummy.

Chael on Wanderlei not signing a contract to fight Brian Stann and Vitor Belfort:

Because he's scared and he sucks. This guy's delusional, this guy thinks his 22 wins in Pride were real. With a referee with an earpiece. Look Wanderlei, you didn't win those fights in Japan. (looks at camera) You had one fight in Japan, dummy! It was with Crazy Horse Bennett and you got knocked out!

Chael on insulting Brazil (and the Nogueira brothers):

You have to understand. If I say something in a very private manner that isn't intended for a certain audience, come on, you can't hold that against me. I picked my medium very carefully when I talked about Brazil. I went to the internet. And if I had the foggiest idea that they had computers in Brazil, I wouldn't have done that.

I was in Las Vegas when the Nogueira brothers first touched down in America.There was a bus, this is a true story. There was a bus that pulled up to a red light, and Little Nog tried to feed it a carrot, while Big Nog was petting it. He thought it was a horse. This really happened. He tried to feed a bus a carrot, and now you're telling me this country has computers? I didn't know that!

Chael on who he wants to fight next:

I want an easy fight. Anderson Silva or Wanderlei Silva. Either of the Silvas. Bigfoot Silva. They all suck. Give me a Silva