Cesaro to defend against Rhodes or Sin Cara?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- WWE is expected to finalize the card for Night of Champions at tonight’s RAW from Montreal. No opponents have been named for Intercontinental Champion The Miz or United States Champion Antonio Cesaro. F4Wonline.com speculates that WWE may have Cesaro defend against Sin Cara or Cody Rhodes based on recent WWE live event booking.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-night-champions-match-wwe-fans-invade-ring-live-event#ixzz264ttq7mn

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Neither of them makes sense to challenge Cesaro? Sin Cara & Rey have been great as a tag-team thus far. & Rhodes basically has a obsession with them? Give Ryback the title shot. Cesaro is boring. Fantastic in the ring, but boring.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Agreed, though I wouldn't want Ryback yet. I'd give it to Kofi.

I agree, but how would you book Kofi and Truth splitting up, obviously they would lose their titles to PTP but would you just make them drift apart?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Nah have Truth show signs of turning heel, Kofi ditches him and says "he's changed", then moves into the US title scene.

Suppose that's a good way of booking it.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Miz can defend against Cara/Rey/Rhodes, or all of them in a Fatal 4 Way (although if it's a singles match it'll probably be Cara, absolutely not Rhodes, heel vs heel won't happen). Cesaro... if it's not Santino and they want him to continue his reign they need some random face challenger to job... I want Cara to go for the IC (for continuity and reasoning only) and Rhodes is a heel.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It's gonna be a pre show battle royale to determine his opponent according to wwe.com

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Congratulations, Meltzer, for looking like an even bigger jackass than you did before. Didn't think you could do it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Uncle Saddam > Dave Meltzer

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
WWE officials are strongly considering putting the Intercontinental Championship on Sin Cara. Backstage reports say they are pleased with the progress of Sin Cara since he's joined WWE, and would like to start moving him up the card as the eventual replacement to Rey Mysterio.

-Me, making shit up on the fly just like Meltzer and most of these other dirtsheet 'tards do.

Stopspot

Reaction score
WWE officials are reportedly no longer that high on Brodus Clay after Cameron got caught drunk driving and trying to bribe a police officer. Officials are reportedly talking about taking the 400+ pound child friendly wrestler of TV for a while to let this blow over.

I can also play this game.

Reactions: Snowman1