Cesaro/Sin Cara

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Delbusto2

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Although it was a pretty short match, there were a few cool spots and I love Antonio Cesaro, so I made a video of the match. The European Uppercut counter was awesome, as was all of Cara's offense.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nice video, Cesaro's international experience helped him a lot there for sure. He sold that Sunset Flip Powerbomb amazingly and the Uppercut was great stuff.

ThreeXBetterThanU

The Artiste
Reaction score
That sunset flip powerbomb was a thing of beauty. Made Cara look entertaining.

~Three Said That~

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Just goes to show how great Cesaro is. Still pissed off that he was buried on RAW.

GeeTeaIye

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
These two have real chemistry in their matches. The match was really 5 star worthy.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Didn't catch the match but damn that sunset flip powerbomb was godly. Great edit here too, I particularly like how the clean vocals (in what I can only assume was the chorus) didn't kick in until after that spot. You're great at these.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Phenomenal stuff as always, DelBusto. This may have been the best 2 minute match I've ever seen, so packed with action. Cesaro's a boss.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Another seriously fantastic edit. So glad that you post these. I missed this match but this looks fantastic. I always think the point of these edits is to make both look incredible, and this video definitely does that.

As for the match, I'm one of the few that still has faith in Cara. Cesaro rightly gets a lot of the credit because Cara's move-set does rely a lot on the wrestler he's distributing it on, but Cara -- when on form -- gives you constant entertaining matches. If he continues to wrestle established and skilled wrestlers like Cesaro then he will only get better.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Another seriously fantastic edit. So glad that you post these. I missed this match but this looks fantastic. I always think the point of these edits is to make both look incredible, and this video definitely does that.

As for the match, I'm one of the few that still has faith in Cara. Cesaro rightly gets a lot of the credit because Cara's move-set does rely a lot on the wrestler he's distributing it on, but Cara -- when on form -- gives you constant entertaining matches. If he continues to wrestle established and skilled wrestlers like Cesaro then he will only get better.

This I hope he continues to get pushed against people as skilled as Cesaro.

hamza_mocro

Jobber
Reaction score
Cesaro is a strong man & sin cara is a quikly man & he is short