Cesaro: Future World Champion?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
125266d50b048419a76edfa3a55ebce8.jpg

Did anyone ever wonder, why a 'true American' (at least in his own mind) like Antonio hasn't been given a World Heavyweight Title shot yet? My opinion is that maybe the WWE is holding him back, so he can easily climb the ladder again for the World Heavyweight Championship after Extreme Rules. Maybe he will get the Money in the Bank contract, and uses it to gain the title win? Cesaro has entertained me a lot, no matter if it was a win or a loss situation for him. Almost instantly he made an impact on both Raw and SmackDown, it will be just a matter of time before he gets a hold at the WH title. My main concern is him giving the title away to some random guy like The Miz/Kofi Kingston/Sin Cara. I am positive that when he loses the belt, it will go back to being a useless belt.

What do you guys think of Cesaro?

Do you think he will hold the title after WrestleMania and Extreme Rules, or he might go for larger belt afterwards?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He's tied up with the US title, it's just building he'll get his shot as a second tier champ which is his limit IMO.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see him Progress to WHC, I think he'd be interesting as a higher tier champion.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Everyone can't be pushed to a world title all the time. He has the mid card belt and will be pushed further in due time.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He'll definitely be a World Champ in time.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Still a few people who are overdue a World title run before Cesaro gets it, but if he improves his mic work then he's definitely worthy of one in a few years.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I really like him. He has a great potential but he needs to be pushed to the main scene ASAP.
The best thing can happen to him is to lose the belt at ER and chase the WHC or have a feud with a main event guy (Jericho,Sheamus...)

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
They're doing it right for once and are not hotshotting him into the main event. They're building him up as a midcard champ first.