CENATION Tee - NEW!!!!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Made for a battle elsewhere but thought I'd share. Rate/Hate??

cenationteead.jpg

exC.On

Reaction score
hmm, if the stuff on it was for a sig it may look good, but it looks like a lil to much for a t-shirt. I don't think the text matches with the whole theme either. And maybe erase the effects on the black part of the collar and sleeves.

J

Awesome design only thing that comes to my mind is the Black and white concept looks awesome. So if you got rid of the main pic of Cena it would be awesome. At least in my mind idk what other would think.

Kizza

Sorry, but I hate it. The dots on it looks terrible. The text doesn't really suit at all. The pics are a good fit, but it ends up looking a bit plain being black and white. Nice concept, but I just don't like it. Some kids would buy it though :D.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Honestly, it looks nothing like a t-shirt should. A t-shirt is meant to be a design, not two huge pictures covering the front and the back. Only little kids would want to wear something like this.

I don't get why the pictures cut off at the halfway point but the text seems to wrap all the way around. That'd look a little choppy/weird.

Oh and Big Show's ass on the back of the shirt is kinda weird. >_>

SnackZ

Reaction score
Sorry, but I hate it. The dots on it looks terrible. The text doesn't really suit at all. The pics are a good fit, but it ends up looking a bit plain being black and white. Nice concept, but I just don't like it. Some kids would buy it though :D.

Honestly, it looks nothing like a t-shirt should. A t-shirt is meant to be a design, not two huge pictures covering the front and the back. Only little kids would want to wear something like this.

I don't get why the pictures cut off at the halfway point but the text seems to wrap all the way around. That'd look a little choppy/weird.

Oh and Big Show's ass on the back of the shirt is kinda weird. >_>

I appreciate all the feedback and just wanted to point out these 2 statements.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, Cena's fan base is KIDS, not older peeps. The idea for me was to create a commemorative tee for all the CENATION (97% Kids) that showcased his win at Mania - front BG pic is after the match, back pic is during match. The all over look is whats in now a days so I went with that. If I were marketing to adults this whole shirt would be different, I'd have gone for an Affliction/Ed Hardy type design. Or if it was just a normal every day Cena would wear on Raw tee I would have went in another direction.

Thanks for all the comments!!!

xtremebadass

That is one ghetto ass t-shirt.

It looks like it would be a WWE Top Rope t-shirt, you know those wanna be Affliction $45 shirts. It's not that bad though, I would love to see WWE make these "Event" t-shirts, but I don't think they would sell very well.

Kassidy

Reaction score
i think it looks good, i like shirts with alot on it but i dont like the mirror effect on the bottom its the same from ur cena sig