Cena might be WWE Champion at RR.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
- The Kansas Expocentre in Topeka, Kansas is advertising a WWE Title Match between John Cena and Kane for the February 3rd RAW live event.

CM Punk vs. Alberto Del Rio was added today.

-- WWE has registered to trademark “Fear My Name” which will likely be a catchphrase for a new or existing character.

Source: PWInsider

Oh I really hope they're not going to follow through with Cena vs Rock for the title.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Please tell me this is card subject to change -_-. Cena needs to turn down the belt he's beyond it now far above it. The fear my name thing is interesting though who could that be?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Card's are always subject to change.
Vince changes his mind more times than I change my boxers.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
if they are planning on giving it to cena its not for him vs rock i think the wwe have already expressed they do not want that because
a) it would give away the winner and
b) they don't need the title its already a blockbuster

if they give cena the title its only because they plan on giving kane a run with the title (hopefully he will call the title ugly and make it cool again)

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The_pipe_bomb said:
if they are planning on giving it to cena its not for him vs rock i think the wwe have already expressed they do not want that because

if they give cena the title its only because they plan on giving kane a run with the title (hopefully he will call the title ugly and make it cool again)

Agree when you say they don't need it, the match draws itself. IF they do give him the title at Mania, it'll only be used to turn Cena heel.

Yeah I don't see them giving Kane the title at all. I think this is simply a "card subject to change" affair, but it's always worth discussing. Nice to see you here btw Pipe_bomb :)

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The_pipe_bomb said:

Agree when you say they don't need it, the match draws itself. IF they do give him the title at Mania, it'll only be used to turn Cena heel.

Yeah I don't see them giving Kane the title at all. I think this is simply a "card subject to change" affair, but it's always worth discussing. Nice to see you here btw Pipe_bomb :)

thanks for the welcome :D yeah i agree with that i mean i can say right now that Rock vs Cena and Undertaker vs ???? < will be matches that do not need that will make at least another two mote (hopefull) blockbusting matches being the WWE Championship Match and the WHC Championship Match

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Definitely. Good thing is with a match like Rock v Cena is that they can use WM to experiment or do something unexpected. Or have a feud that wouldn't normally make the card be in the main event. Stuff like that, because Rock v Cena is a definite draw. Millions of buys just for that match. As for Taker, I guess he's facing HHH -.-.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Definitely. Good thing is with a match like Rock v Cena is that they can use WM to experiment or do something unexpected. Or have a feud that wouldn't normally make the card be in the main event. Stuff like that, because Rock v Cena is a definite draw. Millions of buys just for that match. As for Taker, I guess he's facing HHH -.-.

the Rocky Cena match is even drawing in the older fans i remember at WM24 that even my none wrestling friends where buying WM because of mayweather it just show's that one match can sell a ppv as for Taker and HHH i seriously hope not why i want to see a new lost soul added not HHH for the third time twice is quite enough hopefully Vince will realize that

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The_pipe_bomb said:
Crayo said:

the Rocky Cena match is even drawing in the older fans i remember at WM24 that even my none wrestling friends where buying WM because of mayweather it just show's that one match can sell a ppv as for Taker and HHH i seriously hope not why i want to see a new lost soul added not HHH for the third time twice is quite enough hopefully Vince will realize that

Completely agree. Had enough of the rematches. It ruins the factor of 20-0 with facing multiple superstars more than once (HBK was different). I mean it's no surprise that Taker's last Wrestlemania will be the one after this one (if he makes it). And it will most certainly be against Cena, in a blockbuster match that will define this era. Even Cena haters would like to see that match. So I'd book this wrestlemania as Undertaker skipping it and waiting for WM29. OR I'd put him up against a rising star, a Barret or something. Or even Orton again. Take him right to the limit which still puts over the other star, and then isn't seen until next RTWM.

That way he comes back, admits to this one being his last one, and bam this feud is already epic. Even if he boycots this wrestlemania, it'll make his inevitable return even more exciting, especially for the casual fans.

The_pipe_bomb

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
The_pipe_bomb said:
Crayo said:

Completely agree. Had enough of the rematches. It ruins the factor of 20-0 with facing multiple superstars more than once (HBK was different). I mean it's no surprise that Taker's last Wrestlemania will be the one after this one (if he makes it). And it will most certainly be against Cena, in a blockbuster match that will define this era. Even Cena haters would like to see that match. So I'd book this wrestlemania as Undertaker skipping it and waiting for WM29. OR I'd put him up against a rising star, a Barret or something. Or even Orton again. Take him right to the limit which still puts over the other star, and then isn't seen until next RTWM.

That way he comes back, admits to this one being his last one, and bam this feud is already epic. Even if he boycots this wrestlemania, it'll make his inevitable return even more exciting, especially for the casual fans.

to be honest i think i would much more prefer a Undertaker vs Jericho Fude thats something i am sure we would all like to say so if its not Jericho/Punk it has to be Jericho/Taker