Cena makes joke on the World Heavyweight Champion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PSachkovsky

The Artiste
Reaction score
Did anyone notice how John Cena says that going after the World Heavyweight Championship would be much easier for him to win, 'no matter who holds it'?

I mean, really?

The World Heavyweight Championship is already in a bad shape, but now they let Cena completely bury that title?

:meh:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
A few of us discussed that in the Discussion thread. It was a pretty silly speech, intead of shitting on WHC he should have just said that he prefered to fight people he didn't like or something.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Nothing new there. The title changed hands in 18 seconds at WM and they constantly bury everything and everyone in WWE anyway.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I think what he was trying to get at was that the WWE Champ was going to be either Rock or Punk, and he hasn't been able to beat either of them so it would be more of a challenge. Then again, it's not the first time the WHC has been shit on. Punk called it a "second rate" title (or something along those lines) during one of his promos a while back, I don't think anyone bitched then (aside from maybe a few Punk "h8rs").

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
I like the WHC so it doesn't really matter whether they say it or not. It's pretty obvious to the casuals as well that he's not going to challenge ADR or go for the WHC.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Cena's just jealous because the big gold belt looks better then that shit spinner belt he created.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
Well Cena has buried everything in front of him, EVERYTHING.

I hope he buries himself someday :bury:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Buried completely that title. I was more surprised they let DZ mention unifying the belts at WM. Was it a sign of the future? Especially after Cena burying it?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
At this point, who cares? Him bashing it can't make it much worse, and him praising it wouldn't make it any better, the WHC belt has never looked so shitty. It is not because of who is holding it either, it's mainly to do with the non-existent brand split and terrible booking.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It wasn't burying the title really imo. Think about it he's beaten ADR before, he's beaten Show before, he's beaten Orton before, he's beaten everyone who's in the hunt for that belt, so he's saying he's proven he can beat those guys but he can't beat Punk or Rock (the two guys involved in the title hunt.) Whilst it wasn't a great thing to say it's not this nail in the coffin some are saying it is.

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I just hope they unify it wit the WWE title, when will they finally realize that the brand extension is dead?