Cena interrupting Punk's celebration on NXT.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
After the dark moment of Seth Rollins and CM Punk vs Kassius Ohno and Antonio Cesaro, Seth and Punk had a nice celebration going in the center of the ring. Then Cena interrupted this on the 'tron to announce that he'll be at NXT soon.

Fast forward to about 2:00 in.

They showed this on wwe.com to show how Cena ruined Punk's moment (yet again)... so lets all have fun with the terribly produced WWE.com version of this.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Think I said it in another thread but this is fantastic. Continuing the "Cena stealing my spotlight" feud on a lesser show is perfect. It was just a lack luster promo from Cena, but it served a purpose. I didn't expect a pipebomb on a backstage promo for NXT.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
When is this? They're obviously planning on keeping Punk tweener by then which is great news.

Oh and KoW teaming is also awesome to see, never knew of this match.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
When is this? They're obviously planning on keeping Punk tweener by then which is great news.

Oh and KoW teaming is also awesome to see, never knew of this match.

It was a dark match at the last tapings. Sadly, WWE has taken down all the video of the match... you know, because a dream match of this caliber just couldn't be seen by anyone outside of Florida.

But they're bringing it up on the website since Punk stole Cena's spotlight again.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Shouldn't have been on NXT since it doesn't get that much attention and CM Punk and Seth Rollins should have had that moment. Bringing Cena though will be a good thing though I guess, maybe getting attacked or interrupted by Punk after his match at NXT too.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Already posted like a week ago, but whatever. Good way to further storyline.
http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=10674