Celeb on the Hot Seat?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

Mon ami
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
If you had the chance to interview any Celeb in the world of Entertainment who would it be and why? For me it would be Al Pacino.I would pick apart his mind during his days being Don Michael Corleone, and how was the feeling back then being apart of the movie even to the end.It's still very sad to me, see Michael in Godfather part 3 just die sitting in a Wheelchair, all alone! Of course I would then ask Mr.Pacino about Tony Montana.How did you get that ascent down, and how fun was it being involved in the movie.Recently I watched the move Heat, a very good movie involved Pacino, and De Niro where you see Pacino the good guy Cop, with life problems, and De Niro playing the bad guy professional crook, that has his own life problems that's hard to deal with.Theirs a scene in that movie where Pacino and De Niro's characters at sitting with each other in a Diner, and both are telling the other their life, and how the other is warning if I have a chance to kill you, I won't hesitate.I might wanna know what were you thinking going into that scene, it's one of the best scenes in that whole movie.With Pacino being so involved in the movie and entertainment business, I would lastly probably ask him, positives and negatives in the business.With that who would you interview if you have to interview a Celeb, just for one day?