Cayse vs. Phenom vs. Saveus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best GFX

• Phenom's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cayse's

• Saveus****Disqualified.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phenom

Reaction score
Theme:Finlay or Hornswoggle sig (Or both)

Saveus' Entry:
j6r2hw.jpg

Phenom's Entry:
25qet01.jpg

Cayse's Entry:
hornswoggle.png

----------------------------------------
The poll is now up.

C4

The Text could have been better Cayse, nothing else in there. Phenom it's too empty just one Finlay PSD and the background is confusing. SaveUs you should not apply brushes on the face of the guys, the sig would have looked better without it.

I'll say SaveUs.

Enigma22

Reaction score
honestly i dont really like any of them lol... im gonna go with phenom tho i guess.

Phenom

Reaction score
Saveus, why'd you have to bring livewwestream, solidsnake101, Zombie_EdgeHead and AmazingJoe over here? Your my friend and all but I don't think its really fair. (They are from the chatroom, we hang out in)

seX-Power

Wait, so is that like cheating. Because if it is then SaveUs should be disqualified or at least take away four votes from him. But i am not sure, are these his friends from another forum he brought here just to win this? Sad.

1chiban

Reaction score
That would be a little sad...

McLovin

Reaction score
All of them are of high standard, but I'm going with Phenom. His just edges the other two and has some really nice work on it.

seX-Power

I went with Cayse as it looked good all round. Phenom's one had a really weird backgreound and a bad pic. SaveUs' one had brushes everywhere just making it all look blurry, plus, he cheated sorta.

Phenom

Reaction score
Yeah, I've seen the style I used in this sig many times, including in some of the great GFX'ers around here. I guess I didn't apply it the right way.

Going great so far. Saveus has been showing a lot of effort lately so I'm voting for him. I just don't like that he cheated.

Saveus

Reaction score
Sorry for what I did. I didn't know it was cheating...

Wrestling Station

Saveus is disqualified.
Next time if that happens I will start giving infractions.

C4

What did he do? Cheated someones style or what?

Now I can't change my vote to Cayse :confused:

Evil Austin

^C4 Just answering your question.

Saveus brought four or so friends of his from another forum just to register and vote for him multiple times so he could win without comments or any sort of fair and balanced matter. That is why he was taken out of the game.

Phenom

Reaction score
Good one Cayse. Nice battling with 'ya.